1st Asian Buzz 2006

Discuss latest movies, TV shows and music!
Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 14 Jan 2006, 7:29 pm

one of the best concertz of this year featuring...

Dj Aqeel
Bombay Rockers
JUNOON !!
the show was going to be held on Feb 2, 2006 but due to the sheikhs death...itz been postponed till March 2, 2006 !!

the tickets are for 100-200-300
venue is...dubai airport expo...west hall !
be there !

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 23 Feb 2006, 7:18 pm

so it seems that no one from this forum is cumin for the show...well..i am sure the concertz gonna rock !!
i am gonna b thr.....!!

dr.drift
UB Senior Member

Post by dr.drift » 24 Feb 2006, 1:07 am

Aite Enjoy ! ,

Btw i heard its Junoon LAST SHOW !

So much wanna go , but can't :(

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 25 Feb 2006, 7:22 pm

i dunno think so itz gonna be their last show...actually they were performin a lot since the past 2-3 yrs...now they wanna lessen with concertz ! and concentrate on their new album

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 04 Mar 2006, 7:35 pm

REVIEW !!

1 sms made my day !!

I was emailed from the organisers that I had won a backstage pass for the show when I sent an sms on the number 4322 and that worked for me !!! March 2nd is the day that I will never ever forget my life.It was my dream that one day I would meet Junoon but I had never in my dream thought of meeting them twice in 1 day !! First, I met Junoon, Bombay Rockers and Dj Aqeel at the food court of Lamcy Plaza.I went on stage, shook hands with Dj Aqeel then Bombay Rockers, just said Hi and Hello to them...told them that I was a big fan of dem and i loved the song ARI ARI ! He gave me a small card on which their picture was printed and he asked my name and signed it ! Then on the next sofa were my favs JUNOONIS Salman and Ali !! I shook hands with Salman and sat in front of him and asked him if this was really their last show in a sad mood ? He smiled and said ..If u want this to be our last show...then it is our last show" and looked towards Ali and started smiling !! I said NO Salman Bhai...please never break up...!!
Then he lookked at my shirt which was grey colour..and said Should I sign here ? I said yea sure...then he signed on my shirt ! Then I shook hands with Ali and said that I am a die hard fan of Junoon and was krazy to meet him...( He wasnt rude or proud as I had heard from many people that Ali was proud kinda person ) I told him to please sign on my shirt and then sat next to him ! He was smiling and talking to me ! I told my cousin who was near the stage to take the pic...He took one pic then I told him to take more ... Ali asked me ,....By the way whose taking the pics ? I started smiling and pointed towards my cousin and said Over there...hes my cousin and Ali smiled and said Tell him to come near and take the pic otherwise it wont be clear...then I told my cousin to come near and he took more pics !! And that was it...I told Ali n Salman that I am gonna meet them again after the show :) Ali said Kewl...see u there and Salman said Sure !!

Reached the venue by 9 and the show started at 10:15 with Dj Aqeel playing his mixes till approx 11.30 ! Then came Bombay Rockers and they rocked too....but the show stoppers were going to come now...Junooon and as soon as they came on stage....the crowd went kraaazzzzy !!!! They were unstopable ...me too...My neck is still paining ... !! We danced and danced and went krazy ! When Ali started singing songs from SC...me and my frendz were so tired that we went and sat there right at the end......At the end, junoon played lal meri pat and bulleya ... we went krazyyyy !! Then Faraz ( The VJ on The Musik ) came on stage and said that it was the end of the show but we got Salmans guitar and theres one guy who says that hez the biggest Junooni and his name is Mohd....I was shocked .... It was me they were calling me...I ran towards the stage and was going backstage when faraz said that letz have some fun and letz call 3 more people on stage...he called up 1 guy and 2 girls...then he looked for me near the stage...I raised my hand and he told me to come ...I ran backstage and then on the stage...U guyZ hav no idea how I was feeling ..and how excited I was standing with faraz...ali....mekaal...salman...allen...ashiq ali !!!! Faraz said that u say that u are the biggest Junooni ...how can u say that ??? I was soo confused I dunno what I was saying...I just said that in junoon forums...I am known as " suprajunooni " and go to any other forum...I am known as Mohdjunooni and stickers on my car too show Mohdjunooni ! He said Ok...den sing a song for us...I said which song ? Ali said any song...I said OK....how about dosti ? He said ok..go for it ! I started singing DOSTI and the crowd started singing along with me !! Then faraz handed over the mic to the 2 galz and 1 guy....faraz asked her if she knew how to use the guitar ? She said Nah..but she will start learning ! And den the 3 of them started singing a song and the crowd was Booooo-ing for them !!
And then Salman looked at me and smiled....and Faraz said that these 3 sang together but wasnt fun but this one lone guy sang and everyone liked it...so he deserves it and is truely the Biggest Junooni....Faraz came to me and asked my name again...I said Mohd...He said .,..so Mohd is a true Junoooni and handed me the guitar :) !! I shook hands with Faraz, Allen , thanked Ali and said dekha na ALi Bhai...kaha tha ke I will meet u again and then shook hands with Salman and thanked him and he patted on my back and said ...U r really a true Junooni !! I was soo happy !!
While going back, people started my pic along with the guitar and took pics of the guitar too !
It was one of the most memorable and happiest days of my life !!

http://www.junoonforums.com/forum/viewt ... 5031#75031

Gtr-35
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:2006 300c srt8

Post by Gtr-35 » 04 Mar 2006, 11:07 pm

Congrats bro... :) i am happy for u !!! :o

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 04 Mar 2006, 11:31 pm

umm... did this happen to you?
or are u telling us someone elses life story?

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 05 Mar 2006, 4:49 am

What's up with Che Guevara? Or is it just to be cool ?

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 05 Mar 2006, 10:51 am

Hammood... Finally you got to meet your *sweethearts* :P :D :o :)

Accord98

Post by Accord98 » 05 Mar 2006, 12:13 pm

....its prolly to look cool.... 8)

i doubt he actually knws who that is :(

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 05 Mar 2006, 6:42 pm

Accord -- Obviously I wrote my own life story ..why the hell wud i write about someone else ???
Yea i really dont know whose pik is on ma shirt.....cuz i dun even wanna know...i jus liked the look of the shirt and i bought it...thats it !

Admin -- vateva u say...but finally i got to meet them !!
Thanks GTR 35

Accord98

Post by Accord98 » 05 Mar 2006, 10:27 pm

lol.... u finally got to meet ur *sweetheart*.....

how... ummm ......... sweet....

Yea read up on about the guy on ur shirt, you'll be suprised at what u find out and what he stands for! :)

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 07 Mar 2006, 10:20 pm

hmmm..ok...tell me any site or link where i cud read about him....saw his pics on many cars and shirts !

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 08 Mar 2006, 4:06 am

Hammood_Junooni wrote:hmmm..ok...tell me any site or link where i cud read about him....saw his pics on many cars and shirts !
He became a leader amongst rebels and helped Castro in overthrowing current dictatorship. Castro made cuba a bad place for cubans. (I know this, because my ex-gf is cuban)

Many people have his picture, *that* picture, on their cars and shirts because -maybe- he stands for rebels.. But usually because it looks cool. Those people lack the mental competence to know what they wear. You might as well put Adolf Hitler on your shirt (okay, maybe a bit far fetched, but still).

Though I am hijacking your thread now, this guy did no good to many people. Sure you can wear it... but at least have some idea about it. I'm sick of people putting this picture because it's cool. It's like wearing "I'm gay" and not speaking english.

Accord98

Post by Accord98 » 08 Mar 2006, 10:35 am

Wow.... Mikeh? A historian?? i Didnt knw!

Yea i even had one friend of mine think it was Bob Marley ! - he thought he was cool too 8)

Neways Hammood, atleast you knw now! - besides, i doubt he will be wearing that T-shirt now that its been signed and all....