skyline gtr34 for sale

Wanna get rid of your car? Trade? all that stuff in here!
KURUPT_01
UB Addicted Member

Post by KURUPT_01 » 12 Oct 2011, 12:23 am

hey guys,
ON BEHALF OF A FRIEND

This isn't your normal skyline. This motherf**er is the skyline God would drive if he wasn't busy doing sh*t like making tsunamis and crap. Its set up to go fast, and go fast sideways. Who doesn't like to get sideway?! Terrorists, thats who. Are you a terrorist? Then you need this car.

Handling? This car handles like a CEO. Go around corners like the devil himself is chasing you, and not give a fck.

Whats that? Oh You like drifting? Well I've got some great god d@mn news for you. This car was a drift project ,so here it is & Interior is for pussies so we got rid of it. Manly as fck. It literally oozes testosterone. So much so that its puddling up in the back.

Seats? this coks*cker has got two. One for you, and one for the hot @ss bit** thats gunna be all upon your di*k after you buy this car.Oh You're a girl? Sh*t works both ways. One seat for you, and one seat for that hot @ss dude you've been trying to hook up with for weeks. Deal with it,if sh*ts getting serious.

Stereos and AC are for hippies. Fortunately this car has neither. Oh look at me, I like listen to Simon and Garfunkel and think about puppies. F*ck that. The only noises you're gunna be hearing is the ultra manly engine noises coming from this sweet turbo,wastegate,AEM intercooled, 24 valve inline 6.rb 26 Sh*ts getting real na mean

Now, I'll be honest. although everyones gunna be so focused on your super gangster drifting that nobody is going to give a f*ck about your sh*tty stock 16s. Don't worry, I've got you fcking covered. Its like we're in Vietnam and you just got ambushed by Charlie. Don't worry, friend, I've got your fcking back and I blow charlie to kingdom fcking come. For an extra DHS I can throw in some added p*ssy magnets for wheels, just don't come crawling back to me complaining that you're getting TOO much vajayjay.

This car has got f*ckin tons of awesome parts. Tomei, HKS,Greddy, Brembo, the list doesn't f*cking END. It just keeps going and going, like the energizer bunny on speed.

You like going fast? Ever tried to outrun 24 police cars and 3 helicopters?if u wana try it over here so You need this car. It will go so fcking fast that you may very well go back in time. It happened to me once i drove it. Just once, but it was fcking rad. Its like someone took a rocket and opened its mouth and poured steroids down its throat and and threatened to kill its family if it wasn't the fastest motherf***er you've ever driven.

I get it. You're busy, I'm busy, lets not waste time. If you're interested send me a message and I'll get back to you ASAP. You send me a message, I send you only one msg right back. Thats how this works.

WKZ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:EP82 Starlet+Jeep Wrangler

Post by WKZ » 12 Oct 2011, 2:34 am

:grin: :grin:
That was the craziest descriptions I've ever come across.
On a serious note,its actually defaming the car. For facks sake its a R34 Skyline, does not need gimmicks to sell! GLWS (Y)

7afe
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Lexus SC 300 5 SPD

Post by 7afe » 12 Oct 2011, 4:52 am

soo much info on the setup
:mrgreen:

kartoos100
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:08 IS300 + 05 Civic

Post by kartoos100 » 12 Oct 2011, 8:00 am

This is so going on failblog.com.

RS240
UB Junior Member

Post by RS240 » 12 Oct 2011, 9:37 am

Damn, so many f**k in there didn't notice the price!!
One more thing; u should not mention GOD in that bad manner, if u can't help ur self go to a 666 kinda forum, please remove that blasphemy from ur ad.

newguy
UB Junior Member

Post by newguy » 12 Oct 2011, 10:09 am

kartoos100 wrote:This is so going on failblog.com.
(Y)

real_ashwin
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Nissan Altima 2008 SE

Post by real_ashwin » 12 Oct 2011, 12:21 pm

was that your friends writeup KURUPT_01 ?

alexEF
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:1991 Honda Civic Hatchback

Post by alexEF » 12 Oct 2011, 12:59 pm

Lol fail

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 12 Oct 2011, 1:01 pm

I lol'd :grin: ....actually this is apparently the new way of selling cars/items etc. People usually end up skipping through the details and focusing on the price and mileage. With this new ludacris method people get caught on from the 1st 2-3 lines and read to the end...like most of you have obviously done!!

leroythtsme
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:Nissan Altima 2010 2.5s

Post by leroythtsme » 12 Oct 2011, 1:11 pm

great description i must say.

KURUPT_01
UB Addicted Member

Post by KURUPT_01 » 12 Oct 2011, 1:48 pm

WKZ wrote::grin: :grin:
That was the craziest descriptions I've ever come across.
On a serious note,its actually defaming the car. For facks sake its a R34 Skyline, does not need gimmicks to sell! GLWS (Y)
7afe wrote:soo much info on the setup
:mrgreen:
RS240 wrote:Damn, so many f**k in there didn't notice the price!!
One more thing; u should not mention GOD in that bad manner, if u can't help ur self go to a 666 kinda forum, please remove that blasphemy from ur ad.
newguy wrote:
(Y)
alexEF wrote:Lol fail
LMAO
some users get emotional righ here anyways good critics n keep em comin
yall need to know somethin its just an add and the funny part is yall took time to read the entire shit

KURUPT_01
UB Addicted Member

Post by KURUPT_01 » 12 Oct 2011, 1:51 pm

Tamu wrote:I lol'd :grin: ....actually this is apparently the new way of selling cars/items etc. People usually end up skipping through the details and focusing on the price and mileage. With this new ludacris method people get caught on from the 1st 2-3 lines and read to the end...like most of you have obviously done!!
leroythtsme wrote:great description i must say.
haha atleast u guys know what i mean good

grayfox666
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Volkswagen Tin Can

Post by grayfox666 » 12 Oct 2011, 2:03 pm

Best freakin ad. :happy:

People who got problem with such language, go cry to yo mama.

GT-T88urbo

Post by GT-T88urbo » 12 Oct 2011, 3:11 pm

All of the above is very inappropriate and does NOT follow forum rules and/or conduct.
Fix it before it gets locked or deleted.

GLWS.

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 12 Oct 2011, 5:21 pm

GT-T88urbo wrote:All of the above is very inappropriate and does NOT follow forum rules and/or conduct.
Fix it before it gets locked or deleted.

GLWS.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mrgreen: I think it's perfectly fine (if my opinion matters at all, which it probably doesn't). but half the stuff is censored already, so whats the deal??

I feel there could be a UB Spring Uprising and protest in the general talk section over this, loool...

But seriously ... don't delete it :p ....