1995 Tercel for sale.

Wanna get rid of your car? Trade? all that stuff in here!
7afe
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Lexus SC 300 5 SPD

Post by 7afe » 09 Apr 2012, 3:55 pm

4efte swapped with complete dash wiring done, all idiot lights work on dash, all needles work no need of fugly gauges on the dash.
A/C was rebuilt last summer
Engine was rebuilt around one year ago with all genuine parts. Thermostat, waterpump, headgasket, all engine seals. ( will provide receipt if needed).
Did a compression test before leaving Dubai. Showed good results. 145-150 psi in all cylinders.
13" Wheels with two new tires driven less than 1K kms.
Car is hooked up with Turbo Smart Manual Boost Controller, Mishimoto Front mount Intercooler, Some Turbo Timer( bought and installed in Performance motorsports alquoz).
Car will come along with extra parts 440CC Fuel injectors from 7MGTE
2 spare Slim Radiator fans
Spare HKS FCD
Stock Intercooler
NGK Heat Range 7 Spark Plugs.(Installed) However, i have one extra spare which will be given along with the car.
Front two seats taken from starlet GT.
Rear Disc brakes conversion.
Has custom exhaust not loud at all, sounds like stock n/a tercel.
TRD Adjustable coilovers
Asking Price 10K O.B.O
Call 055- 4623737 For viewing the car, No test pilots.
P.S Im not in UAE , if you have any questions about the car P.M me or ask me here itself. My brother wont be able to give you as much information about the car. You're better off asking me about my car.Will give away Greddy Emanage blue with complete harness and software for the right price & NO the NUMBER PLATE DOES NOT COME WITH THE CAR.
Thanks for viewing

underpants
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2004 Honda Accord

Post by underpants » 09 Apr 2012, 10:40 pm

Great ride! Good luck with the sale )

Tribal
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:G35

Post by Tribal » 10 Apr 2012, 1:00 am

Indeed great ride (Y)
@7afe: Why you selling mate, you can still do alot more with it and continue the project.. don't worry about all these rule problems, it will cool down by the time you get back over here! :smile:

anyways GLWS bro!

7afe
UB Senior Member

Post by 7afe » 10 Apr 2012, 2:42 am

Tribal wrote:Indeed great ride (Y)
@7afe: Why you selling mate, you can still do alot more with it and continue the project.. don't worry about all these rule problems, it will cool down by the time you get back over here! :smile:

anyways GLWS bro!
Want to move on to something else. Besides, i spend 3/4th of the year in US, this car is just sitting in my house and being a waste. Maybe the new owner could make use of it than i ever could.

Ozimandius
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Mazda Miata MX-5 NA

Post by Ozimandius » 10 Apr 2012, 1:30 pm

Good luck with the sale!

RasHooD
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Nissan Cefiro A31 Turbo

Post by RasHooD » 10 Apr 2012, 2:53 pm

Very light, quick car. Also handles like a dream with those coilovers. GLWS

underpants
UB Junior Member

Post by underpants » 10 Apr 2012, 3:15 pm

Btw, how did you get permission for doing an engine swap? as far as i know they're pretty strict about that stuff...

7afe
UB Senior Member

Post by 7afe » 10 Apr 2012, 7:14 pm

underpants wrote:Btw, how did you get permission for doing an engine swap? as far as i know they're pretty strict about that stuff...
You can legally register this car in any emirate, just need to remove the intercooler and put the stock one back while registration. I dont know if it can be registered in Sharjah anymore( because of the new rule) other than that, its been registered with coilvers,exhaust without any issues from tasjeel. The main reason why it can be registered is because my engine mounts are not fabricated, the engine sits perfectly into factory the mounts. Hence, no issue in registration. I hope its clear for you now.

underpants
UB Junior Member

Post by underpants » 10 Apr 2012, 11:01 pm

^ It is, thanks a lot! :)

KillaCam
UB Dedicated Member

Post by KillaCam » 11 Apr 2012, 10:39 pm

Great ride. Always see this ride at heriot watt parking. :grin:

7afe
UB Senior Member

Post by 7afe » 12 Apr 2012, 12:03 am

KillaCam wrote:Great ride. Always see this ride at heriot watt parking. :grin:
:grin: More like once in 5-6 months. I really hope its sold sometime soon after i come back.

Additional Information:

Car includes- Spare tire, jack, special wrench to take out the lug nuts.
Very basic sound system- Sony speakers, JBL Subwoofer, Sony headunit ( cant remember which one).
Momo Steering wheel.
Power Steering working just fine. High- low boost setting solenoid is installed in the car ( taken from a starlet). Currently unhooked because of the manual boost controller, but can get it working if the new owner insists.Interior has NO RIPS, NO CRACK ON DASH and no dead lights in clustor, or anything of that nature.Some parts are with me here in US. You might not get em right away, but i'll hand em over as soon as im back ( Approx a month from now ).
Lets get this thing SolD!