Why I'm here

New member? We appreciate a bit of introduction about yourself.
jimthebubu
UB Junior Member

Post by jimthebubu » 08 Feb 2014, 3:07 am

Hello Gents (a slight possibility of having ladies too)

I was having a few issues and found this website. Before writing on the relevant sections I just wanted to say hi to you all (like you care :p) and test if it is possible to post a message here.

My subject vehicle is: 2008 Seat Leon 2.0 FSI
My first problem is: I have a slipping - kicking gearbox (after overheat). I made a few searches and found the transmission fluid may be low. I spoke to Seat Dubai and understood that only changing gearbox oil, gasket and filter will cost be around AED1,800. I have an appointment with Mr. Lito on Monday morning :)

My second problem is: I guess I have a bearing sound coming from one of the back axle (most probably the left one) and I need to get it fixed. Where can I do it cheapest and where can I buy the original suitable spare parts with reasonable price?

My third Problem is: I have Eibach Sportline Lowering springs, original bought from Souq.com.
While I am having these problems with the car, I am in doubt to install them.
Parts are suitable for Seat Leon 2006 to 2013 Cupra-R, FR, 2.0TFSI, 2.0FSI if anyone wants to buy them with AED1,500 please let me know (HURRY UP BEFORE I GET MY PROBLEMS FIXED AND INSTALL THEM).

My Last issue is: I may be selling my Seat Leon 2.0FSI to anyone who is interested. Car is 72,000Km
It is a nice fun car with quite high quality. Car had 4 minor accidents on the sides due to my GF's excellent parking and lane changing talents :) How much shall I ask for it?

Note: If there are Seat owners around, I would like to know them to exchange some info with them.

Regards to you all

BUBU

ProNoob88
UB Junior Member

Post by ProNoob88 » 08 Feb 2014, 3:33 pm

Hello there buddy, i will send u a personal msg giving u my eldest brother number, his name is omar, he owned 4 or 5 seats, including seat ibiza, leon twin turbo 2001, cordoba, 2 leons tfsi 2005 and a leon fr 2007. I believe he might be able to provide u with the info u need, hopefully lol. He is quite busy most of the time so i suggest u msg him on whatsapp 1st.
Tc bro

Ozimandius
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Mazda Miata MX-5 NA

Post by Ozimandius » 17 Feb 2014, 8:18 am

Contact Praveen at Capital Auto. They're very good with VAG cars.