Final- Presidents Cup 2006

Talk about anything related to Sports.
Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 27 Mar 2006, 6:52 pm

Salam !!
The final of the presidents cup will take place on 5th april at the zayed sports city in abu dhabi !
yesterday shj beat al wahda 4-2 on penalties after a draw 3-3 !
they have reached the final....there was maseera at shj corniche till 12.30...enjoyed a lot

today is the 2dn semi final

al NASR VS alain ( my team )
lets see who wins !
bye

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 04 Apr 2006, 10:37 pm

Salam !
Guyz...Yesterday Al Ain beat Sharjah 2-1 to clinch the Presidents Cup 2006 for the 2nd consecutive year and 4th time in their history.The stadium was packed and the match was rocking and energetic.

Check :

http://www.gulfnews.com/sport/Football/10030569.html

http://www.zaimuae.com
http://www.alainclub.com
http://www.alainteam.com

Pics and reviews will be up soon !
I have made a small video on my way to ABu Dhabi and after the match also...hope i get to upload it !

i dont think so anyone from this forum went there for the match but it was rockin..really enjoyed !

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 05 Apr 2006, 9:50 am

Hope you enjoyed the match Hammood :)

Topic Moved - Events / Meets

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 05 Apr 2006, 9:03 pm

This is the teddy bear I took with me...and when any sharjah fans passed near me I showed them this bear ! hehe

Thats my kandura...I screwed it up ! :lol:

Inside the stadium

grayfox666
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Volkswagen Tin Can

Post by grayfox666 » 06 Apr 2006, 3:48 am

Dont really like the local football teams.Im whatching English Premiereship only.Those teams are really good.The players are really pros compared to the local players.no offence to anyone :)

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 06 Apr 2006, 9:54 am

Hehe, Hammood, looked like you really had some serious fun! :D Amazing to see so much crowd in local football stadiums. I'm thinking of watching one of such Finals now..

:D

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 08 Apr 2006, 8:42 pm

U dont have any idea...how much it is to see a final match of presidents cup...i even saw last yrs final between wahda and alain...at the same stadium...it was packed...more than 70000 plz...cuz it was free....and alain guyz r krazy............they r mad about their team !
I had loads of fun...but this time....alain fans were 90% full but shj fans were half cuz it was on a monday....
on the way...its soo much fun...guyz mess with u not seriously just fun....they r ike,....we are malik ( king ) and i am like...we are zaeeem ( boss )
and it goes on
and i do even go for other matches if theyr are good...esp alains match if itz in shj or dubai...ahlis match..shaab or sharjahs match !
if shj wins from a good team...they do maseera on shj buheira..itz so much fun !

Al Koobi
UB Senior Member

Post by Al Koobi » 27 May 2006, 8:39 pm

ha hammood atlast al ahli team won....and u guyz know what it was fun yesterday from al ain the guyz were crazy and driftin all the way from al ain high way road....and we got to dubai in 3 hrs.......and after tat we all went to mumzar all al ahli group guyz and did lots of mischief......finally ahlawee no. 1

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 03 Jun 2006, 11:08 pm

hala koobi...i was also there to see the match...i entered in the 2nd half..even we did maseera till dubai..den at one petrol pump...guyz were drifting...had loads of fun..den went to nadi ahli...till 2.45 drifting happened !
and yesterday....also maseera happened..i was there man !

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 03 Jun 2006, 11:33 pm

Al Koobi wrote:ha hammood atlast al ahli team won....and u guyz know what it was fun yesterday from al ain the guyz were crazy and driftin all the way from al ain high way road....and we got to dubai in 3 hrs.......and after tat we all went to mumzar all al ahli group guyz and did lots of mischief......finally ahlawee no. 1

i was ther in mamzar too :D .. it was fun.. 8)

and hamood.. who wrote tht on ur kandoora... 8) it looks gud

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 04 Jun 2006, 2:52 pm

ALi wrote:
Al Koobi wrote:ha hammood atlast al ahli team won....and u guyz know what it was fun yesterday from al ain the guyz were crazy and driftin all the way from al ain high way road....and we got to dubai in 3 hrs.......and after tat we all went to mumzar all al ahli group guyz and did lots of mischief......finally ahlawee no. 1

ali..i wrote that myself..that same day in the morning..i had ma mock exam..hadnt prepared at all..went to skool...just wrote ma name and details on the exam sheet...and around 10 guyz left the skool..went to ajman city...den went home and did all this on the kandura..till now i havent washed this kandura...cuz its a gr8 memory...cuz i still remember the look on sharjawi guyz when they saw me...! ehhehe

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 04 Jun 2006, 5:02 pm

Hammood_Junooni wrote:
ALi wrote:

ali..i wrote that myself..that same day in the morning..i had ma mock exam..hadnt prepared at all..went to skool...just wrote ma name and details on the exam sheet...and around 10 guyz left the skool..went to ajman city...den went home and did all this on the kandura..till now i havent washed this kandura...cuz its a gr8 memory...cuz i still remember the look on sharjawi guyz when they saw me...! ehhehe

BCAREFUL now.. don come to sharjah.. specially maisloon.. 8) lollz :P

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 04 Jun 2006, 6:15 pm

Ahan......now i will come to maysaloon :o