Who does a good work of Camber/Tos Settings ?

Wheels, tires, suspensions, brakes etc.

Moderator:Neo

TryllZ
UB Junior Member

Post by TryllZ » 30 Jul 2013, 8:26 pm

Hey anybody know how to convert the rear Drum brakes with Rotors ones, for 2006 Civic, I mean what all is required and how much does it cost and where to get it done from ?

ThankX...

Mr.HacKeR
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:09 Altima Coupe 3.5SE

Post by Mr.HacKeR » 31 Jul 2013, 4:25 am

I think you can get some from UAEWheels (you can find them on Facebook, they have plenty of things for Civics and Lancers).
I don't know how much they cost but a good set (stillen), would cost about 800Dhs.. that's just to give you an idea..
You can change them anywhere, even at some Alignment shops in Sharjah, it is an easy job, just be careful not to mess up the brake lines.

Good luck!

Lady_Commander
UB Junior Member

Post by Lady_Commander » 08 Sep 2013, 12:19 pm

Mr. Hacker,

Im just starting to hunt for reputable shops here in UAE. Can you please recommend me a shop that provides good toe and camber alignment? Mine is a 96 ek hatch on full coiloevers.

Thanks!

Mr.HacKeR
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:09 Altima Coupe 3.5SE

Post by Mr.HacKeR » 09 Sep 2013, 10:53 am

Lady_Commander wrote:Mr. Hacker,

Im just starting to hunt for reputable shops here in UAE. Can you please recommend me a shop that provides good toe and camber alignment? Mine is a 96 ek hatch on full coiloevers.

Thanks!
Hello,
Well, you'll have to adjust the coilovers first. I've done mine in LAP57 in Sharjah, since I live there. ( http://lap57.com/ )

Or you can visit other shops in Dubai such as Performance Garage ( http://www.performance-me.com/home/ )

After you're done with the coilovers, I highly recommend visiting Al Mansoor tyre shop in Al Quoz- behind Emirates mall. ( 04-3477734 ). This is one of the best tyre shops I've ever been to, lowered car friendly, and the people there know a lot, they even do fender rolling. It could be expensive though.. Anyway, if you're going there, tell them that I sent you (Nader, Blue Altima Coupe).
Good luck!

CaL][CaB
UB Senior Member

Post by CaL][CaB » 10 Sep 2013, 3:55 am

^ +1

best place to get your wheel settings (Y)

Lady_Commander
UB Junior Member

Post by Lady_Commander » 10 Sep 2013, 10:07 am

@ Mr.Hacker >>> Thanks, I'll go check it out!

@ CaL][CaB >>> Thanks for adding up!