Pimped out 4x4s needed for magazine photoshoot

All about Photography. Share your work or the work of other artists.

Moderator:Accord98

alexEF
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:1991 Honda Civic Hatchback

Post by alexEF » 20 Jul 2011, 12:42 pm

^ i fully agreed with you Ozi :wink:

my neighborhood have this altima with a type r sticker on the side and one day my friend who owned a FN2 came. The time he parked his car the altima passed by and we all have look in our face like... so which is the real type R? lol

lol @ TNT, sorry man :grin:

docaam
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:G35s and 370Z

Post by docaam » 20 Jul 2011, 3:01 pm

sidsiva wrote:Hey all, I am a Dubai based photographer and I am doing a photo feature on the car modification scene in Dubai. I am looking to photograph extravagantly modified pimped out cars along with their owners for this feature. If any owners of pimped out 4x4s (or any other kind of car for that matter) would like to participate in this magazine photoshoot, please message me. I will be happy to provide images to the owners for their personal use after the magazine has run them. I can send further details about the magazine and myself to interested folks via pm or email.

(Apologies if this is in the wrong section.. i will be happy to move it if someone could clarify which section would be more appropriate)

Thanks!
Can you pm me the details which magazine you are doing the shoot for? can hook you up with some nissans 350z/GTR/Infiniti Gs and older Zs

sidsiva
UB Junior Member

Post by sidsiva » 21 Jul 2011, 7:24 pm

docaam wrote:
sidsiva wrote:Hey all, I am a Dubai based photographer and I am doing a photo feature on the car modification scene in Dubai. I am looking to photograph extravagantly modified pimped out cars along with their owners for this feature. If any owners of pimped out 4x4s (or any other kind of car for that matter) would like to participate in this magazine photoshoot, please message me. I will be happy to provide images to the owners for their personal use after the magazine has run them. I can send further details about the magazine and myself to interested folks via pm or email.

(Apologies if this is in the wrong section.. i will be happy to move it if someone could clarify which section would be more appropriate)

Thanks!
Can you pm me the details which magazine you are doing the shoot for? can hook you up with some nissans 350z/GTR/Infiniti Gs and older Zs
I just PMed you.. looking forward to hearing from you..

docaam
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:G35s and 370Z

Post by docaam » 22 Jul 2011, 4:59 pm

I emailed and pm'd you back