HELLO ALL GET IN HERE

Came across a bug? got an error msg? please post here.
This is an open forum. GUESTS are allowed.
rak boyz

Post by rak boyz » 30 Jan 2007, 11:41 pm

hello all,
just wanted to know are there any videos of this site, or we can only see them on the forums. I mean to say is other websites have got too manyvideos like top rpm and all the rest.whats about this site
administrtor can you please tell us

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 31 Jan 2007, 8:46 am

You'll probably get an answer like:

"The moderators team is finalizing the footage of UAE street racing, and wil be up soon, but our schedule is too tight to shoot everything".

The actual message is: "If you have a nice video, please shoot it and forward it, we can retouch it all and host it."

But then again, i'd say, get a video and host it upto youtube, so you have a bigger audience, then just the 10 same people that postwhore up this site.

Also, "the mods" don't have time to go to mamzar/warqa every weekend to shoot things. Well, some of them do, but let's face it, these places are dead. So, the only thing to shoot is well.. air.

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 31 Jan 2007, 7:20 pm

mikeh wrote:But then again, i'd say, get a video and host it upto youtube, so you have a bigger audience, then just the 10 same people that postwhore up this site.

Also, "the mods" don't have time to go to mamzar/warqa every weekend to shoot things. Well, some of them do, but let's face it, these places are dead. So, the only thing to shoot is well.. air.
We currently don't have any "high resolution" videos that can actually be put up in the Videos gallery. Videos are not going to be up anytime soon. When we'll do it, we'll do it the best way.

PS. If anyone has any problems with that, especially you mikeh, you can stop "postwhoring" here and look somewhere else.