---

Came across a bug? got an error msg? please post here.
This is an open forum. GUESTS are allowed.
BOOST !

Post by BOOST ! » 22 Aug 2007, 8:46 pm

now.... i know that perhaps this topic will be immediately banned, but i am still writing this ! :)

ok now... some members here say that i do deseve a ban.... for messing with others, but what about LIARS.... isn't there a big liar here who is wasting more topics than me :) ! he indirectly wants to say that BILLGATES is his brother ! i wouldn't like to name him but you all know ! and not just him... there are others too ! now don't ask me to name them - though they don't lie, but still, it can be observed.... i'm not saying to BAN them, or un-BAN me ! but don't you all think it's a bit not-fair..... i don't intend to teach ADMINs/MODERATORs how to deal with the members, but you all can atleast see to it ! i hope you get my point !
^^no no, i don't have any ill-feeling against you people^^

and>

this post is also being posted for one more thing.... regarding http://www.DUBAIBOYS.tk ! when banned from UAEBOOST.net, i shifted to DUBAIBOYS.tk ! but, the site also got banned (not that i'm cursed or something, that it got banned because BOOST was there).... but, the owner of the site also wanted to remove everything taken from UAEBOOST.net or any other site, but couldn't do so ! now this is only for the ADMINs >>> can't you take back the complain? an for sure the site will be changed, all the stuff taken from UAEBOOST.net will be removed ! well i don't want further arguements on this, if any thing can be done, do it.... if you don't want to help, leave it ! no more discussion on this !

and>

i'm glad that some of you still remember me ! TNT/MIKEH/STUDBOY/WKZ and MASABGT ! i really felt that i was celebrating my B'day with you all !(although NO CAKE :D ).... kk now i would go on and on like this.... let me finish it here ! byebye to all of you ! would meet you in some meet ! :wink:

thnx for reading soo much ! :wink: and sorry if i had ever been rude/bad to you !

((>>don't forget, i read those comments being made on me studboy_441 - others, i'm still a regular visitor of UAEBOOST.net !<<))
OMG nooob...Good he got bannned...Bloody arse used to irritate the shit out of everyone
:evil:
not disagreeing on the fact....but ouch that must have hit him hard in the face.

BOOST ! :wink:

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 22 Aug 2007, 10:50 pm

I don't see a complaint in this thread?

closed.