TIME to GROW BIG

Feel like giving us a hand?
Post your suggestions here.
grayfox666
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Volkswagen Tin Can

Post by grayfox666 » 09 Mar 2009, 7:05 am

Like in other car forums we need to stop these members from posting pics or selling stuff unless they have 50 posts or so...
I know that sounds stupid.. but i know such rulez exist and it has been followed..
This is very true Neo, its implemented in many international forums.

The thing Khan is trying to say is for people to come out and give effort to make the UB into something bigger and more serious.

I mean, me and Khan are coming out to the meet every week, my girl isnt so happy about that but im trying my best to help Khan with what he wants to achieve.

Many guys have time to chat away on the forums all day long, and when something comes up and needs showing up there is almost zero responce.

Sam is organizing all this Tuner cars Gatherings not to look at cars but to make people meet each other. Have fun.

But regarding the forum, its still needs moderators to look after it and know how to big with sticky situations. Neo, is the only active mod as of now, and as he said he has power to moderate only over his sub-forums.

And the bad name of UB isnt cuz we discuss civcs, skys and etc.....cuz no one sees any other activity.

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 09 Mar 2009, 4:23 pm

i know 2 memeber leave the forum just now ....

Khan
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:1989 CRX Si

Post by Khan » 09 Mar 2009, 4:41 pm

kingkenny wrote:i know 2 memeber leave the forum just now ....
??????????

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 09 Mar 2009, 7:36 pm

i mean i didn't read the topic about SoarerTO4R selling his car and a7med ....

WKZ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:EP82 Starlet+Jeep Wrangler

Post by WKZ » 10 Mar 2009, 2:20 am

kingkenny wrote:i mean i didn't read the topic about SoarerTO4R selling his car and a7med ....
I don't know what went wrong in both of their cases,they never acted that way in their posts.Maybe it was their time of the month :roll:

dj drift
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:I4 2.7

Post by dj drift » 20 May 2009, 8:12 pm

[/quote].Maybe it was their time of the month :roll:[/quote]

LMAO!!

Anywayz, i was just thinking of how about we guyz have our own T-shirts =D
i prefer polo Black shirt.
Can anyone photoshop it and post a image over here =D

.Zohair
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:Mazda 6 [2005-Silver]

Post by .Zohair » 31 May 2009, 2:09 am

I'm in with this, I am from the Abu Dhabi and would be able to gather a few mates of mine to join the group (who, of course are car enthusiasts).

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 01 Jun 2009, 8:38 pm

.Zohair wrote:I'm in with this, I am from the Abu Dhabi and would be able to gather a few mates of mine to join the group (who, of course are car enthusiasts).
If you are able to organize get-togethers in Abu Dhabi, go on with it and lets see how it goes.

Jamool
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:Mark II Chaser - Jeep Wrangler

Post by Jamool » 01 Jun 2009, 8:59 pm

I like Dj Drift's idea, we can have a shirt with our group logo on so that will attract more people and will make us look more like one group than just some car enthusiasts, and people will recognise us everywhere.

Good idea Dj Drift (Y)

GT-RRRRR
UB Dedicated Member

Post by GT-RRRRR » 06 Jun 2009, 6:50 pm

Hello folks!! All good?? 8)

.Zohair
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:Mazda 6 [2005-Silver]

Post by .Zohair » 15 Jun 2009, 3:22 am

Sam wrote:
.Zohair wrote:I'm in with this, I am from the Abu Dhabi and would be able to gather a few mates of mine to join the group (who, of course are car enthusiasts).
If you are able to organize get-togethers in Abu Dhabi, go on with it and lets see how it goes.
Alright, I'll see what I am able to do. If I require necessary steps that need to be taken, I will drop you a PM.

Idrift
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:2005 jeep grand cherokee

Post by Idrift » 13 Sep 2009, 10:31 pm

yeah im game. abu dhabi works for me, pretty much the same way dubai works for me since im all the way in al rahba, so i can drop into either city,

im thinking since we're gunna have a few cars we'd need places to park them like the CBD areas in either cities would make that a little tricky but we'd need a place thats convenient for members to arrive comfortably as well. im not sure about locations in dubai but port zayed's a good spot to meet up initially and then we can move on from there to where ever. i suggest port zayed simply because it's got space for cars to park and like there's hardly ever a lot of people there so for photography and what not it seems practicle..
out here to be very very specific: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 3&t=h&z=18
for competition in mind are we talking something similar to a track or more like straight strips because i can probably find something accordingly