Motorarte - Performance Premium Parts and Motorsport

The place to find group buys and great deals from UAE Boost's supporting sponsors.
motorarte
UB Junior Member

Post by motorarte » 13 Aug 2008, 9:46 pm

We are a Performance Premium Parts and Motorsport Parts company in Portugal. We work with the big (and the best) range of brands in this industry.

- SUPERSPRINT
- STAND 21
- BREMBO
- ZF SACHS
- BILSTEIN
- BELL
- STILO
- FERODO
- RECARO
- OMP
- TAROX
- BMC AIR FILTERS
- HRE WHEELS
- AZEV
- SCHROTH
- NARDI
- H&R
- G&M
- DYMAG
- HANS SYSTEM

We send parts all over the world.
If you have any questions, please email or PM

motorarte@mail.telepac.pt

We look forward to help you

Please check out our website

http://www.motorarte.com

Thank you

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 13 Aug 2008, 10:00 pm

Japanese companies are missing from your list, why?

motorarte
UB Junior Member

Post by motorarte » 13 Aug 2008, 11:20 pm

That's a good question, in our company we seek quality, not nationality. To us quality is expressed by performance, security, durability and trust. The japanese companies (with some exceptions) are more to the normal bystander than the driver/car himself, if you know what I mean.

Thank you, feel free to make more questions.

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 14 Aug 2008, 12:48 pm

You got me wrong there! Its just that Jap products are more popular in this part of the world. (well, in most parts of the world :))
If you want to do some good business here, you'll have to stock parts from HKS, Greddy, Apexi, Skunk2, Buddy Club etc.etc.
More than half of the brands you mentioned are totally unheard of in this part of the world and I guess not many of them make performance parts for Japanese cars.

Everything aside, I'm interested in parts for a 2001 Lexus GS300. What have you got?

motorarte
UB Junior Member

Post by motorarte » 15 Aug 2008, 4:24 pm

I think I got it but it's strange that people don't know these brands because they are so famous.

For your Lexus GS300, we've got:
BREMBO: Front brake kit 355x32 drilled 2 pieces discs 4 piston caliper in black, silver or red (minimum 18'' wheel)

BILSTEIN: Complet sport suspention variable height adjustment, mono tube inverted for cars without electronic suspension

If you are looking for something especific just tell me. Thank you