TIME to GROW BIG

Feel like giving us a hand?
Post your suggestions here.
Khan
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:1989 CRX Si

Post by Khan » 19 Jan 2009, 2:58 pm

Firstly congrats UB for growing to 1800 UB members(although duplicated some--minor case)
Since 4 years UB has survived....thanks to SAM.......for creating the community. i think the largest automotive community of UAE.
Well MODS-----------great job to keeping UB upto ethics and all active members supporting morally.

Its time to grow big and make this e-community alive.....legally.

It will take a little time / consideration / effort from all, but you ppl will b proud of ur selves and inshallah will enjoy a great time.

I will b creating a poll for Official Meeting Place - Permanent- and ur views / reviews /votes will matter.
so ppl i need ur suggestions and hope SAM does understands me....

1- UB should have seperate Divisions as per Emirates / Cities if ALAIN community is seperatly represented.
2- The Main UB Division will be DUBAI as per SAM and other communities will follow the main objective of the UB.
3- Each Division consisting of at least 5 ppl commitee to represent the specific emirates.
4- No member either by mistake or purposely will not b allowed to defame or disrespect UB with any of his personal actions which will be against the rules and regulations of the U.A.E.
5-Any member posing danger to member or other motorists should be expelled from the UB(this should be essential for the UB stability and recognition)
6- The divisions should be created to enjoy a level of competition and recreation for the club not to misunderstood as parting/dividing the club.
7- The forums will be used by all as common as it is used currently.
8- All UB members will have stickers either on dash /door or any interior part which shall b clearly visible(as per the sticker rules of U.A.E.)
9- The UB will be ultimately working as per the rules of U.A.E. to gain its legal status and recognition.
10- Currently UB is free board and will remain to be but all the members of the specific division IF WILLING TO can combine/generate finances for the purpose of innovation, recreation, events, special purposes to help out the club and its members only.
11- There should be at least daily or weekly official meet place of the specific division of emirates so that they can meet up, chill out and bring up the new ideas.
12- The ideas and suggestions will be shared b/w the representatives of the division of emirates will share in the monthly regular meets.
13- As we all know that here everybody is working/employed/student(as applicable) the regular daily/weekly/monthly meet in the night only or on weekdays.
14- The Annual Mega UB Meet shall be at the main division shall be held on the weekend/holidays/ which should be at least half day event.
15- All the decissions/suggestions should be applicable only after SAM's approval and ofcourse taking in considering the mods.

The Official Meet Place
Annual Mega UB Meet - Venue (as decided)

Monthly UB Meet - Dubai (Venue)
Monthly UB Meet - Sharjah (Venue)
Monthly UB Meet - AbuDhabi (Venue)
Monthly UB Meet - Alain (Venue)
Monthly UB Meet - UAQ (Venue)
Monthly UB Meet - RAK (Venue)
Monthly UB Meet - Ajman (Venue)
Monthly UB Meet - Fujairah (Venue)

Daily/Weekly UB Meet - Dubai (Venue)
Daily/Weekly UB Meet - Sharjah (Venue)
Daily/Weekly UB Meet - AbuDhabi (Venue)
Daily/Weekly UB Meet - Alain (Venue)
Daily/Weekly UB Meet - UAQ (Venue)
Daily/Weekly UB Meet - RAK (Venue)
Daily/Weekly UB Meet - Ajman (Venue)
Daily/Weekly UB Meet - Fujairah (Venue)

Plz u ppl feel free to suggest and as i know theres a great talent out there
but anyways i have my plans set to make this the official and legal club here in uae.

=====> SAM
=====> Mods
if u think the post is not correct/any offense
so u can plz lock/delete the post
and apologies if u feel any of the thing going against the clubs policies.

hater999
UB Advanced Member

Post by hater999 » 19 Jan 2009, 3:10 pm

Good idea!

adx1
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:honda accord

Post by adx1 » 19 Jan 2009, 3:17 pm

niceeeesh!!!!

hater999
UB Advanced Member

Post by hater999 » 19 Jan 2009, 3:19 pm

And I also think that all the members who did not login in the last hmmm 6 moths should be kicked out from UB but with a warning e-mail.

Khan
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Khan » 19 Jan 2009, 3:30 pm

no man...
instead we shud encourage them to be active member....
u know i joined in 2005.....one of the few old members when the club was having some 25 - 30 members.
then in b/w i was untouch with the community but after these 2 years i have started again...but ofcourse this time to make it BIG coz now i wanna work for my passion i.e. carz/bikez.
u don know who is suffering from what problem....
so if SAM agrees to these suggestions then we should try to reach them to get on board....
never assume man...never.....(personal experience)

hk20
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:2011 Nissan Tiida HB - JDM Project

Post by hk20 » 19 Jan 2009, 4:17 pm

Good idea there Khan. Everyone needs to put an effort to make it successfull. Lets wait and watch.

a7med
UB Dedicated Member

Post by a7med » 19 Jan 2009, 4:19 pm

hater999 wrote:And I also think that all the members who did not login in the last hmmm 6 moths should be kicked out from UB but with a warning e-mail.
hater, now you're showing true colours :D

Khan
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Khan » 19 Jan 2009, 4:48 pm

if everybody the majority agrees then i would like to request MODS to make it STICKY!

toleg
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:honda

Post by toleg » 19 Jan 2009, 5:01 pm

sticky indeed

NIPPON
UB Junior Member

Post by NIPPON » 19 Jan 2009, 5:16 pm

Hi guyz im new here and so far I like what i see, Im from Japan and Im yet to experience this culture out here. so far this idea sounds good, maybe we should name those individual groups as well.

RasHooD
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Nissan Cefiro A31 Turbo

Post by RasHooD » 19 Jan 2009, 5:21 pm

^agree (Y)

a7med
UB Dedicated Member

Post by a7med » 19 Jan 2009, 5:42 pm

NIPPON wrote:Im from Japan
mr.jdm is here :D welcome to ub :wink:

Khan
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Khan » 19 Jan 2009, 6:36 pm

NIPPON wrote: Hi guyz im new here and so far I like what i see, Im from Japan and Im yet to experience this culture out here. so far this idea sounds good, maybe we should name those individual groups as well.
Ofcourse that will be done but first let these suggestion b approved by SAM.
there are lot more things to legalize everything but lets wait n watch coz we are going to set the trend ---if not more then at least in the middle east .....

anyways welcome aboard.....

hater999
UB Advanced Member

Post by hater999 » 19 Jan 2009, 8:47 pm

a7med wrote:
hater999 wrote:And I also think that all the members who did not login in the last hmmm 6 moths should be kicked out from UB but with a warning e-mail.
hater, now you're showing true colours :D
LOL! Yeah man, people should e informed once by e-mail that be an active member again or else...yer kicked out

GT-T88urbo

Post by GT-T88urbo » 19 Jan 2009, 10:37 pm

Good to see members showing some initiative and I applaud the effort your putting in, but the sad part is, the chance of any these coming to play are pretty slip. I talk with experience and I know Sam will agree, that any past such attempts made were pretty disappointing.
Like for example the most recent event, the Turbo show, after all of Sams' pain-staking efforts, some member did not show up. And totally understand some problems do arise from time to time, but at the end its the members and the community that suffer.
All we, the board can do is assist you'all once in a while but its you members that make the community, so you'all decide how far this really goes.