CAR IMPOUNDED :<

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
lime
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:2009 Lancer GT

Post by lime » 18 Jan 2010, 12:51 am

i got caught for my exhaust and i got fined 500DHS with 30 days impound..
the guy came out of a white prado while my friends were checking my car .. he came and asked who's car is this and i said its mine , he told me start the engine and i said why? he said what why? iam telling you as an officer start the car , and so i did... he told me take out your stuff ....car is going to impound.. i sware i didnt do anything to this guy i tried talking to him but he was acting like i killed his mom or something..so much hate he had
what a bummer i wont be coming to the gathering on thurday .. %#%$ sh!t.. 30 days impund .. i cant live without my car for 1 day and they are taking it for 30 days ..

let them go catch them killers and rapists around the country instead of catching us playing with our cars .. at least we are not harming any 1 with our exhaust or turbos ... i mean whats the BIG DEAL OF AN EXHAUST !

just wanted to share my luck..
Last edited by lime on 31 Jan 2010, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jamool
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:Mark II Chaser - Jeep Wrangler

Post by Jamool » 18 Jan 2010, 1:00 am

Shitttt !! (N)

lime
UB Senior Member

Post by lime » 18 Jan 2010, 1:02 am

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@

n_e_h_a_d
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:LaNcEr GT 08

Post by n_e_h_a_d » 18 Jan 2010, 1:16 am

:( :( :(
30 dayz is a HELL LOT

holydevil27
UB Addicted Member

Post by holydevil27 » 18 Jan 2010, 1:30 am

awwh man really sorry to hear that.....i didnt know they catch for just exhausts :S
so like theres no way that your car can sound kinda loud legally??

AccordTuner
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Lexus LS460

Post by AccordTuner » 18 Jan 2010, 1:35 am

they start from basics ... .
u put exhaust ... then mod engine then u race then if god forbids any accident then ... .... so as cops its duty to stop the root of cause for illegal street racing :(.....

sad to hear it got impounded ...

Exquisite
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:1999 Dodge Ram Sport

Post by Exquisite » 18 Jan 2010, 1:37 am

s***....tough luck
i just took my car to muroor for the test passed...so will the cops stop me for the exhaust?
it passed without wasta...sry to go out of topic

AccordTuner
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Lexus LS460

Post by AccordTuner » 18 Jan 2010, 1:44 am

Exquisite wrote:s***....tough luck
i just took my car to muroor for the test passed...so will the cops stop me for the exhaust?
it passed without wasta...sry to go out of topic
pure luck .. you might get caught tomorrow or might never get caught ....

Rogue
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Infiniti G35 06

Post by Rogue » 18 Jan 2010, 1:54 am

first words from my mouth were OH SHIT ... my heart goes out to u man .... %#%$ shit man ... really sorry to hear abt ur story ... may u have some way to get away wid it !!!! btw did u eve get a warning ???

lime
UB Senior Member

Post by lime » 18 Jan 2010, 2:02 am

problem is my exhaust is loud ..Greddy TiC and the muffler is 4" i think it bugged him and he knew that it would sound loud...

the guy didnt even give me a warning nothing ,,i mean the car was OFF FOR GODS SAYK!

ps: Dubai police = respect... never pulled me over . not even gave me a look .. but shj.. my oh my..so much hate deep from inside of me , i tried everything nothing worked.

Counting 29 days left.

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 18 Jan 2010, 4:38 am

The guy is a prick, he should have given you a warning atleast!!

But anyways there is nothing you can do now, just be patient and make sure you remove your exhaust when you get it back..or photochop it out?? hehe

Also make sure there are no fee's for parking your car at the pound? My brother had to pay a ridiculous amount once they released his car for everyday it was in there!! :( ...I could be wrong though, or maybe he was making some shit up to get some cash from my Dad, lool...

Sorry man, you gotta pay to play!! hope you make it through this tuff time....ohh and I hope you put your sun shades on the windows and stuff? and you have locked bolts on your rims?

lime
UB Senior Member

Post by lime » 18 Jan 2010, 4:51 am

New post by Tamu on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:38 am
damn still awake? lol

well dude once my friend his car got impounded in ajman .. he had to pay 400 dhs for the wench that pulled his car to the impound but i doubt there are fees for it staying there but imma make sure tho

and no i have no locked bolts :(

and NO i will not take it off ..after all this and you want me to take it off?

i spoke to a friend , he told me after impound go to the police station and kiss his cass with some billsh!t talk ( iam student .. my only car.. bla bla bla) and they will reduce the penalty.. any idea if this is true?

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 18 Jan 2010, 5:49 am

lime wrote: and NO i will not take it off ..after all this and you want me to take it off?
is a exhaust really worth the hassle of getting your car impounded again? I am sure it will be marked on you record having a loud exhaust? what's going to happen the 2nd time you get caught? + you will be driving around paranoid...Soo not worth the hassle...

as for the fine, I doubt there is any forgiveness, but it doesn't hurt to try!! meh, if I was a cop and you came to me and asked me to lower the fine because your a student. I would look at your car and be like, dude you have almost 10K worth of parts...you aint know broke A$$ student, lool..pay up hehehe..

try photochopping the ticket to $150, lol??

Ozimandius
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Mazda Miata MX-5 NA

Post by Ozimandius » 18 Jan 2010, 7:54 am

Toldja these Sharjah wankers were a useless bunch of lazy gits. Faggots stay in their cars and fine people depending on their moods. I'm sorry for what happened. I can't wait to shift back to Dubai.

Exquisite
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:1999 Dodge Ram Sport

Post by Exquisite » 18 Jan 2010, 8:31 am

Ozimandius wrote:Toldja these Sharjah wankers were a useless bunch of lazy gits. Faggots stay in their cars and fine people depending on their moods. I'm sorry for what happened. I can't wait to shift back to Dubai.
Lol...it looks like u had a bad experience with sharjah patrol